Thursday, May 5, 2016

Shameless Team Nuun Plug

I know I haven't written a non-Race Report entry in a while. That's on me and letting life get in the way. And this one won't even do it justice either. But I just wanted to plug my Nuun Ambassador status!

Late 2015, I got notified that I was fortunate enough to receive the ambassadorship and I even had a few early posts about it! It's been a great opportunity. I've gotten to run Ragnar SoCal with Team Nuun, I've gotten to meet some really great athletes who are even cooler people and I've gotten to continue to use the Nuun product through an awesome ambassadorship program.

I really have to commend the people at Nuun who makes this possible. I think this is a really great program and I think it'd be great if more companies did this kind of thing. I mean Honey Stinger does it and being part of the HS Hive is cool too. But the HS Hive community isn't as large and isn't as social as the one put on by Nuun. It just feels more like a grassroots family and a really supportive group.

What I do like about both programs is that you don't have to be a stud. You don't have to be a pro athlete or even winning your age groups to join. Passion, being social and liking the products are really all you need! And it's just great and I really think helps to spread the brand more than sponsoring rich pros you can't talk to most times. But that's just my thoughts.

Anyway, it's also cool to get a profile, be part of the website and get some FaceTime ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment