Friday, June 10, 2016

Athlete Profile for Ironman Website

In early May, the Children's Tumor Foundation (CTF) contacted me via email. The NF Endurance coordinator (Lauren) had explained that CTF was given the opportunity to have an athlete spotlight for the Ironman 70.3 Honu race. Based on my previous involvement and fundraising and continued involvement, they wanted to give me the honor of having an article written about me and my journey. Honored and humbled, I accepted!

Over the next few weeks, I answered some basic questions, some deeper questions and traded emails with my NF Hero's mother, Dawn, about little Ava to share with the writer. The result is the article snapshotted below and in its fully length at the link below. Hope you enjoy!

You can read the full article here: http://www.ironman.com/triathlon/news/articles/2016/06/childrens-tumor-foundation-athlete-profile.aspx#axzz4BENmHiY5

(Photo credit: Ironman.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment